Thursday, February 09, 2006

The first post

Hello world :-)

First off, let me clarify that I wasnt planning on such a cocky blog name. I was trying to get it registered as "the blog to be at"... turned out "the blog to beat", which I liked the sound of, so am continuing with the same.


As the geeks can see from the salutation, this would be more or less an effort to just publish really bad jokes, random thoughts and any other interesting stuff I may find.

I will try and post regularly, so that the unsuspecting people who do land up here, keep coming for more.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hullooo...congrats!! and all the best to all the poor unsuspecting souls ;)

Anonymous said...

Yo! Ron the Don!
No outofthisworld escapades please! :D

Zubin said...

Lol!

Sure, a blog to be at when u have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do :)

Anyway, I'm helping you get some traffic by linking you from my ever popular blog ;)

Dude, add some more information about yourself - it helps people get a idea of wheter to take you seriosuly or not. Actually on second thoughts, leave it as is :)